The second edition of FREEDOM FROM OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: A Personalized Program for Living with Uncertainty updates Dr. Jonathan Grayson’s revolutionary program to help sufferers make sense of their own compulsions through frank, unflinching self-evaluation-providing the tools, instructions, and knowledge for changing their cycles of overwhelming fear and endless rituals, as well as the courage to do it.
This indispensable book includes:
– Self-assessment tests that guide readers in identifying their specific type of OCD and help track their progress in treatment
– Case studies from Dr. Grayson’s revolutionary and profoundly successful treatment program
– Blueprints for programs tailored to particular manifestations of OCD
– Therapy scripts to help individuals develop their own therapeutic voice, to motivate themselves to succeed
– “Trigger sheets” for identifying and planning for obstacles that arise in treatment
– Information on building a support group